Tech Mahindra Placement Papers 2011:-
1. There are total 15 people. 7 speaks french and 8 speaks spanish. 3 do not speak any language. Which part of total people speaks both languages. Ans: 1/5
2. A jogger wants to save ?th of his jogging time. He should increase his speed by how much %age. Ans: 33.33 %
3. A is an integer. Dividing 89 & 125 gives remainders 4 & 6 respectively. Find a ? Ans: 17
4. In a office work is distribute between p persons. If 1/8 members are absent then work increased for each person.
5. Question based on cubes. In which fill the blank box.
6. 120, 315, 300, 345, ? ?- 390
7. 2,1, 4, 3, 6, 6, 8, 10, 10, ?, ? ? 12, 15
8. A Child is saying numbers 1, 2, 3, 4. When he says 1 Another child puts white marble in a box. On saying 2 he puts Blue marble and on saying 3 he puts red ma rble. When child says 4 other child take out white and blue marble. Child says some no. in a sequence then questions are based on the no. of marbles in the box. Like this 1,1,2,3,1, 4, 1,1,3,2,2,4,111?
a) Find the no. of Blue marble in the box ? 2
b) Find the no. of White-2
c) No. of red marbles - 7
9. Questions based on logical reasoning (R. S. Agrawal)
a) all pens are hens. All hens are doctor.
(I) all pens are doctor.
(II) all doctors are pen.
Ans: Only first conclusion is correct
10. If M person r buying a thing costing D$ each,, if 3 person get away, how much each person has to spend so that total expenditure is same ???
11. Which is smallest?
d 3/13 or something similar having denominations as 11 and 13 in option ?d? and ?e?
12. f Rix can collect 45 pieces in 1 min.. and Rax take 1 and half minute for same,, what is time require d to collect 300 pieces when both working together?
13. One long quiz followed by 5 questions 3 cages having 3 tags on them, sum of digit of cage num not to exceed 10, and other cond.
14. one quest of grandfather-father-son type quest.
15. A is shorter than B but taller than E, D is tallest, C is just shorter than A, who is shortest or similar questions?
16. Rectangular box, 25*20*2 converted in to cylinder of dia 10? what is height in terms of ?pai?
17. When a generator of internal impedance and operating at 1GHz feeds a load via a coaxial line of characteristic impedance 50 ohm then the voltage wave ratio on the feed line is –
18. The coding system typically used in digital telemetry is –
a.) PPM (pulse position modulation)
b.) PAM (pulse amplitude modulation)
c.) PCM (pulse code modulation)
d.) PDM (pulse duration modulation)
19. Radiation pyrometers are used for the measurement of temperature in the range of –
a.) -2000C to 5000C
b.) 00C to 5000C
c.) 5000C to 12000C
d.) 12000C to 25000C
20. RF amplifier of an A.M. receiver is normally biased in –
a.) Class 'A'
b.) Class 'b'
c.) Class 'C'
d.) NoneTech Mahindra Placement Paper - II:-
1. A man starts walking at 3 pm . ha walks at a speed of 4 km/hr on level ground and at a speed of 3 km/hr on uphill , 6 km/hr downhill and then 4 km/hr on level ground to reach home at 9 pm. What is the distance covered on one way?
Ans: 12 km
2. A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it?s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).
3. An electric wire runs for 1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?
4. There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document