Tissues Describe the four types of tissues. Epithelium Function
Epithelial tissue covers the whole surface of the body.It is made up of cells closely packed, in one of more layers.
1.Covers the whale surface of the body surface
2.Cells are densely packed together
3.Epithelial tissue can repair and regenerate itself
1 Shape. Squamous,Cuboidal,Columnar
2.Layers. 1 layer = simple Multilayer= stratified
Draw and label tissue examples in the circles below Connective
To support body + bind or connect together all types of tissues helps connect skeleton,aids in locomotion wraps around,cushions,and protects also stores nutrients.
The Three Elements
1.Originate from mesenchyme …show more content…
How many nerves cells are in your brain?
There is 100 billion neurons in the human brain. 12. If you placed all your blood vessels end-to-end, how long would they be? If your blood vessels were connected end to end it would 50,000 to 100,000 miles.
Using the information, complete the next two assignments.
Assignment - The Human Body Corporation As a body organ, you are an employee of the Human Body Corporation. Due to recent cost increases, the Human Body has to fire workers. You need to write a letter to the Human Body Corporation defending your position in the company. In your letter, you need to describe to the corporation the following characteristics of your organ and explain why you are important to the Human Body Corporation.
1. Tell what the name of your organ is and where you are located. Kidney
2. Identify what systems of the body you work with.
I work with the urinary system.
3. Describe how you work with these systems.
4. List the other organs that work with you in your system.
5. Describe your main functions as a Human Body organ.
6. Tell the corporation how you perform these functions.
7. Tell the corporation why you are important and why they should not fire