SUB: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
1. Production planning functions can be broadly identified as a) Estimating , routing , distribution
b) Estimating, routing, scheduling
c) Estimating, distribution, collection
d) Distribution, collection, scheduling
2. For efficient process of order picking by personnel, communication plays a vital role in any Organization and the directives they need to have are ____, _____ and _______.
a) Simple, clear and straight
b) Straight, clear and easy
c) Precise, timely and appropriate
d) Accurate, timely and sufficient
3. The three major functions of any business organization are _______, _______ and ______.
a) Coordinating, organizing, delegating
b) Organizing, supervising, executing
c) Controlling, manning, procuring
d) Operations, marketing, finance
4. Formulation of the strategy depends on the _________.
a) Assessments of strengths, understanding of the weaknesses, the nature of external environment and the resilience of the internal environment. b) Understanding strategies, formulation of plans, utilization of resources, enabling c) Resilience of internal environment, resilience of external environment, understanding strategies, enabling opportunities d) Decision making abilities, strategizing the actions, preparation of master plan, resource
5. Match the following:
P) Market analysis x) needs assessment
Q) Competitive priorities y) design analysis
R) Product design z) cost quality
Which of the following is correct?
6. All operation systems are based on criteria of _____, ______ and _____.
a) Output of product, specification of product and flow pattern b) Input of product, characteristics of product and prices
c) Quality of services, operations and input of product
d) decision making ability, input of product and output of product
7. Consider the following statements:
P) Evaluation is done for the processes and quality assurance...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document