General Questions - General General Questions You are a member of the consulting team that made its recommendation for the IC portfolio and KM. You are now looking at the organizational structure and the ethical policies and practices to see how these are affecting the value of IC.
Part II: Intellectual Capital Valuation
Select one IC type from those discussed in Part I.
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Intellectual Capital Valuation.
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word recommendation for the primary valuation method used by the organization. Include the following:
· A brief introduction explaining the importance of valuing an organization’s IC
· How the method could value the organization’s IC
· The potential effect of selecting a less appropriate method
Format your recommendation consistent with APA guidelines
Part III: Ethics and Organizational Structure
Resource: Part I
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze how organizational structure and ethical behavior affect the value of its IC—promoting innovation, decision making, productivity, and so forth.
· Would you consider your organization’s structure an IC asset? Why or why not? Support your position.
· How have the ethical policies and practices affected the organization’s IC and its value?
· What strengths and weaknesses exist in structure and ethics?
· Recommend any changes that could increase the value of the organization’s IC based on the structure and ethics. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Do an internship while you're in college. Internships give you a chance to see career options first hand and see what it's like to do a job that you might have in the future. ...
Complete course guide available here - https://bitly.com/1xpwH8X
Do an internship while