OBSERVATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR T.G.I.FRIDAY'S RESTAURANT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY iii
DISCUSSION OF FINDINGS 2
Menu Items ..3
Physical Facilities 5
Special Offers ...7
CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION 8
Prospective dining patrons can feel comfortable about dining at T.G.I.Friday's Restaurant, as shown by this in-depth study conducted by . The study was authorized by . She requested a report of observations of the restaurant.
My conclusion that T.G.I.Friday's Restaurant does not need many improvements, other that a little more room and larger trashcans in the restroom, is based on data supplied by two employee interviews, T.G.I.Friday's menu and website, and observations made by
Observations were made in five areas:
(1) Service. The service at T.G.I.Friday's is friendly and time sufficient.
(2) Menu Items. The quality of the food is of a high standard. There is a large selection of different types of menu items. The prices are reasonable for the portion sixes given.
(3) Atmosphere. The atmosphere is loud, chattery and exciting. The décor is interesting and the clientele is diverse.
(4) Physical facilities. The restaurant is clean and convenient. The layout is a little cramped but still comfortable.
(5) Special features. The special features are helpful when choosing to dine with
Cited: Barbara. Smiling People Greeter, T.G.I.Friday 's Restaurant. Personal interview. April 26, 2000. Mark