DBA_NAMES DBA_TABLES ans)DICTIONARY DBA_DICTIONARY
2) Which view needs to be queried to find out how many database objects a user has created?
DBA_USERS ans)DBA_OBJECTS DBA_TS_QUOTAS DBA_TAB_PRIVS
3) Dictionary Provides the names of all the
DBA_NAMES ans)DATA DICTIONARY DBA_TABLES DBA_DICTIONARY
4) The DBA_OBJECTS view needs to be queried to find out how many __________________ a user has created ans)Database Objects Database Users Indexes Views
5) Which data dictionary privileges stores the passowords of the users?
DBA_PASSWORDS ans)DBA_USERS DBA_OBJECTS PASSWORD_USERS
6) Which data dictionary view shows the information about all the …show more content…
Local address Connect descriptor Listener address ans)Destination address
78) Which of the following statements is true? listener is responsible for transferring data between the client and server ans)Listener is responsible for establishing connections between the client and server
Listener is a router Listener is a protocol converter
79) Which command is used to invoke the listener control utility?
ACTIVATE STARTUP INVOKE ans)START
80) Which of the following file should be configured for dynamic service registration? listener.ora sqlnet.ora ans)init.ora tnsnames.ora
81) For enabling dynamic service registration, which process or utility registers instance information ans)PMON SMON LSNRCTL NAMESCTL
82) Dedicated server configuration is
One server process - Many user processes Many server processes - One user process ans)One server process - One user process Many server processes - Many user processes
83) Which process is responsible for establishing a connection between the client and the server? ans)Listener User process Server process …show more content…
PLANTABLE ans)PLAN_TABLE EXECUTION_TABLE STEPS_TABLE
139) Which statement about execution plans are true?
Execution plan is a hierarchical listing of steps
In an execution plan, the more heavily indented an access path is, the earlier it is executed
If two steps are indented at the same level, the uppermost statement is executed first. ans)All of the above
140) What is TKPROF utility used for? ans)Used to format the trace files generated during the trace session
Used for creating trace files Used by the optimizer for picking the best execution plans Stores the execution plan
141) What is the advantage of using AUTOTRACE over a TRACE FILE?
It parses and also executes the statement Displays the execution plan for the select statement automatically
No need of formating the trace file ans)All of the above
142) AUTOTRACE requires the existence of the plan table?