Trade With United States Compiled By Anudeep and Siva
Date : 12/12/14
Sepin Agro Industries pvt Ltd.
• An ISO 22000 certified and HACCP certified
company based in Mumbai, India which sells
selected, processed, Organic Sesame seeds in
India as well as International market.
• Strong partnership with farmers in Gujarat and
Andhra Pradesh who produce organic sesame
• Member of Agro food export council.
• We sell Black and hulled versions of sesame of
seeds for our customers.
• Our manufacturing plant includes state of the
art technology machinery to process our
products more efficiently.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
A systematic preventive approach to food
safety from biological, chemical and Physical
hazards in production process that can cause
the finished product to be unsafe, and designs
measurements to reduce.
• Oldest seed oil to ever known to human !
Cosmetics, medicinal, soap, lubricant and
Production of Sesame Analytics
• Sesame is drought-tolerant and is able to grow
where other crops fail.
• Sesame has one of the highest oil contents of
any seed. With a rich nutty flavour, it is a
common ingredient in cuisines across the
• The world harvested about 3.84 million metric
tonnes of sesame seeds in 2010.
Sesame seed cookies and wafers, both
sweet and savoury, are popular in places
like Charleston, South Carolina. Sesame
seeds, also called benne, are believed to
have been brought into 17th century colonial
America by West African slaves. Since then,
they have become part of various American
• Two long term customers are in contact at
DIPASA Inc. ,Texas
Sunshine International Foods , Massachusetts
• We ship colour sorted, size graded and
impurity free seeds to our customers.
• We have two segments of products
Black Sesame seeds
Hulled Sesame seeds
Min 99 pct
Max 1 pct
Min 99.97 pct
• We follow best practices in packaging our end
HDPE/ Poly propelene (pp) Bags
Size according buyers requirement
• Shipment loading at Mumbai port and un loaded
at Charleston port(MSC, Maersk).
• As average time takes to reach destination port is
25 days, we make sure as quick deliver as
• We use DDP incoterm(2007 revision) in Bill of
Lading, which gives customer assurance.
• We have import duty of 6.4 percent to be paid at
• We have import duty of 6.4 percent to be paid
at destination port
• Price of shipping and handling, import and
export duty and others include in single fee.
• 1800 Bags of each 20kg is, come under less
than container loads (LCL), Which reduces
• Hulled sesame $4000/ton
• Black sesame
(we get each ton at $1999 from our farmers )
Order from US customers 30 ton Black and 6
30 ton = $90000
6 ton = $24000
Cost of production = $114000
Includes Fixed, variable costs sales and marketing
Shipping and handling charges = $18000
Import duty 6.4 % =$7296
Total = $139296 approx 140k
Selling price to customers $240000
PROFIT = $100000
Yearly Profit Report on Export
Yearly Total Export sales
• Scope of entering into the US market and
selling of product to small customers.
• Setup of sesame oil and tahini sauce
• Prime locations compiled are, Texas, Mass,
CA where Indian demography are much
concentrated and South Carolina which
consumes more sesame food.
Agri produce Business with US
• From India point of view slightly mess due to US
Farm bill, that which supports local...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document