NationaLease Announces 4th Annual Tech Challenge Exam Regional Winners
1888PressRelease - The association of full service truck leasing companies is pleased to name the regional winners of the fourth annual Tech Challenge exam. Hands-on competition to follow in May.
NationaLease is pleased to announce the regional winners of the fourth annual NationaLease Tech Challenge exam. This first step on the road to becoming the NationaLease Top Tech is a written exam which member company technicians completed in March. The regional winners go on to represent their member company in the next round of competition.
Each of the nine regional winners will participate in the hands-on competition, which will take place during the NationaLease Maintenance Managers Meeting this May, in Dallas, TX. The top three finalists in the competition will also represent NationaLease at TMC's Annual SuperTech Competition in the fall.
The 2014 Regional Winners are:
• Region 1: Bryan Trenton, Tandet NationaLease
• Region 2: Robert Mrzyglod, Aim NationaLease - 2012 and 2013 Top Tech • Region 3: Mark Walls, Fox & James NationaLease
• Region 4: Brian Peters, Salem NationaLease
• Region 5: Kory Stoudt, Aim NationaLease
• Region 6: Erick Poffenberger, McCoy NationaLease - Repeat winner from 2012 • Region 7: Jeremy Verhagen, McCoy NationaLease
• Region 8: Jeff Weaks, ATC Truck Rental and Leasing, a NationaLease Member • Region 9: Chris Bagley, All Fleet Services NationaLease
NationaLease offers its congratulations to all the winners and thanks all participants for their continuing dedicated service to the organization.
Founded in 1944, NationaLease is one of the largest full service truck leasing organizations in North America, with over 600 service locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and a combined customer fleet of over 125,000 tractors, trucks, and trailers. The company provides comprehensive fleet management services for private fleets and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document