My Name is Raghavadithyan. I am an Indian.
My country is INDIA
1. It is a beautiful country in the continent of Asia.
2. There is the great Himalayas in the North of India.
3. In the South, there is the Indian Ocean.
4. India is also surrounded by Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal. 5. Our neighboring countries are Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, China and Myanmar. 6. India is the 7th largest country in the world by area.
7. It is the second most populous country in the world.
8. India has two islands, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Island. 9. There are 29 states and 7 union territories in India.
10. Madhya Pradesh is the largest state and, Goa is the smallest state by area. 11. India is a country of villages. Villagers do farming. So India is chiefly an agricultural country. It produces crops like cotton, jute, sugarcane, wheat, rice, cereals etc. 12. My country has a beautiful tricoloured national flag with orange-white-green horizontal stripes with 'Ashoka Wheel' at the center. 13. Ganges, Yamuna, Indus, Brahmaputra, Godavari, Narmada, Cauvery are some of the big rivers of India. 14. Our country is ancient land of knowledge and culture. It has rich historical, religious, cultural heritage. 15. In my country, people of different language, religions and social practices live together happily. They celebrate various festivals like Diwali, Pongal, Id, and Christmas etc. But 15th August and 26th January are the national days. 16. India, my country, has much diversity. Still there is a strong unity and peace. 17. It is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
Really, I’m proud of being an Indian.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document