1. Title: The Last Song
2. Main Character: Veronica Ronnie Miller (Miley Cyrus)
3. Genre/Director: drama, romance/ Julie Anne Robinson
4. The character that I like in this movie was Veronica’s father, Steve Miller (Greg Kinnear). He was very tender and loving towards his daughter and son although he divorced with his wife. He invited them to spend their summer holiday at his house, near the beach. Steve also tried to be close with Veronica even he knows his daughter hates him. He tried to make the best out of all situations and always live positively. He worked on a stained glass window for the local church to replace the one the church lost in fire.
5. I do not really prefer the main character of this movie, Veronica Miller. She was rebellious. Veronica was angry about her parents’ divorce and put all the blame on his father by not talking to him for many years and refused to play piano. She gave up on her talent (playing piano) so easily. She only realized the love his father had for her when he was diagnosed with stomach cancer and had only little time to survive.
6. Ronnie’s and her younger brother, Jonah’s, parents are divorced. They live with their mother until this summer they are sent to live with their father, Steve Miller in a small town on the beach. Ronnie resents her father and has no intention of being friendly or even talking to him for the summer. But after meeting a handsome guy and beginning to fall in love, Ronnie starts rediscovering her love for music, something she shares with her father. Reconnecting with music revives a kinship with her father which proves to be the most important relationship she may ever experience.
7. My favorite scene of this story is when Veronica stood up to make a speech at his father’s funeral. She declared that no words would ever be able to show how wonderful her father was. She played his father’s song that she helped finish. This scene