2. I believe that Ant Island is a full employment at the beginning of the movie. When the bird is being made everyone is working, for example when they made the assembly line, they had people on watch and everyone was working. At the end the island is not at full employment because there is no need for it.
3. The graph at the start of the movie would have food as the main product being produced. As you make your way towards the …show more content…
After the ants are independent from the Grasshoppers and industrialize some groups that would form are a group in charge of collecting food, a group in charge of the army and then the executive and her court.
5. The drawbacks of concentration in one executive Ant could be if they make the wrong decisions it could cause distress to the nation or be potentially detrimental.
6. Economic development is more important to the ants because they are more worried about not having a debt with the other animals.
7. If Dot took over Ant Island her Blueberries would serve as the Army, especially if it were to grow.
8. If Dot took over Ant Island I don’t think she would turn it into a dictatorship. I believe that Dot would improve the way Ant Island is already run.
9. If you don’t have a good public appearance then the general public won’t like you and it will cause conflict in your nation
10. I don’t agree with Webb’s depiction of the film because I feel like if the ants were able to overthrown their oppressors then they would be able to over throw a queen they didn’t like. Also if they had such an issue with Flick they could have executed him but instead they just adjusted to his ideas and his new ideology of