Vocabulary: Please define six (6) of the following terms in your own words. Please do not just copy and paste the definition. 1. Gravity- The force in which Earth attracts objects toward itself. 2. Inertia-An object at rest stays at rest
3. Potential Energy-The energy that an object has stored inside. 4. Kinetic Energy-Energy developed in an object while in motion. 5. Friction-
7. Centrifugal Force-
8. Centripetal Force-Force that is directed to the center of the curvature. 9. Deceleration- To slow down.
10. Force of impact-The force an exerted when objects meet.
Module 4: Signs, Signals & Pavement Markings
1. Explain the purpose of the following
A. The difference between solid and broken lines is:Broken yellow lines means you can pass if the maneuver can be done safely. B. Yellow lines (broken or solid) indicate what type of traffic flow:The yellow lines define the road as two way, traffic opposing each other. C. White lines (broken or solid) indicate what type of traffic flow:They indicate traffic traveling your direction.
2. Observe and describe the different signs in YOUR city. Give specific examples of each (include color, shape, what the sign is for, etc.). A. A regulatory sign:
B. A motorist services sign:
C. A recreational sign:
D. A sign that you know what it means because of its shape:
*If each of the above signs do not appear in your town then describe any 3 different types you see in your community.
3. Explain 3 interesting or important facts from Module 3 and 4. A.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document