2. It connects people, supplies software, and gives information about hardware.
3. LANs connect different computers (hardware) within a limited area (usually one building), supplies software to each of these computers, and connects the users that use these computers.
4. WANs connect different buildings and companies’ computers to each other (hardware), shares information using common software, and also connects these users together.
8. With email, you are unsure whether the message you send will be viewed by the receiving automatically or later on, while instant messaging is direct and ensures instant viewing since both users must be online to chat.
12. Wifi and Bluetooth technology is meant to connect a device to a network or a device to an appliance, while mobile phone technology allows one to connect with a cell tower which then connects to another device.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document