CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
MIS 535 Final Exam
1. (TCO A) You work for an auto manufacturer and distributor. How could you use information systems to achieve greater customer intimacy?
2. (TCO A) You have been hired to work with 10 salespeople from different branches of a national business in creating an online training site for new Sales employees. Identify six collaboration tools that are available to help the team work together. Which single tool would be the most helpful for the project, in your opinion, and why?
3. (TCO A) Assess at least two benefits of using enterprise systems. Append
4. (TCO B) You are advising the owner of Small town Computer, a new, local computer repair store that also builds custom computers to order. What competitive strategies could Small town Computer exert? Which ones will it have difficulty exercising?
5. (TCO B) Describe four types of application that are especially well-suited for mobile-commerce
6. (TCO B)You are evaluating BI software from a variety of vendors. Identify six elements in the BI environment. Use your understanding of the importance of these elements to formulate six questions to ask the vendor in order to determine how their software will interplay with your needs.
7. (TCO C) If you were to design the new contracts database for a publishing house what fields do you anticipate needing? Which of these fields might be in use in other databases used by the company?
8. (TCO C) What types of relationships are possible in a relational database? Describe and give an example of each.
9. (TCO C) Describe the ways in which database technologies could be used by an office stationery supply company to achieve low-cost leadership
10. (TCO D) How are RFID systems used in inventory control and supply chain management?
11. (TCO D) What is cloud computing and how do you think its developments could impact businesses?
12. (TCO D) What are the business advantages of using voice over IP...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document