CLCIK TO DOWNLOAD
MIS 535 Entire Course Managerial Application of Information Technology
MIS 535 Quiz Week 4
1. (TCO A) Cloud computing
2. (TCO B) Internet technology
3. (TCO C) Which common database challenge is illustrated by the text's discussion of receiving multiple pieces of 4. (TCO A) List and describe the four information systems serving each of the major functional areas of 5. (TCO B) How have mobile devices and social media changed the…? 6. (TCO C) The small publishing company you work for wants to create a new database for storing information about all of its author contracts. What…. 7. (TCO A) Domino's upgraded Pulse Evolution system incorporated a Pizza Tracker functionality that shows the progression of….? 8. (TCO B) Internet technology
9. (TCO C) The difference between a data warehouse and a data mart is 10. (TCO A) Networking and telecommunications technologies, along with computer hardware, software, data management…. 11. (TCO C) The difference between a data warehouse and a data mart is: 12. (TCO D) Which of the following is not an example of the emerging…..?
MIS 535 Week 6 Quiz
1. The logical view:
2. Data mining is a tool for allowing users to:
3. The data dictionary serves as an important data management tool by: 4. The most important communication standard today for linking disparate computers and networks is: 5. Bandwidth is:
6. Which technology uses the Internet Protocol to deliver voice information in digital form….? 7. List and describe three main….
8. What types of capabilities does the Internet provide businesses and what Internet protocols or technologies support these? Which have proven the most valuable to businesses thus far? 9. Why are Information Systems so important?
10. What are the features of an organizations?
11. How can DBMS solve the problems of the….?
MIS 535 Final Exam
1. (TCO A) Which of the following decisions require knowledge based on collaboration and interaction? (Points : 4) 2. (TCO B) Which of the following businesses use the market creator business model? (Points : 5) 3. (TCO C) The type of logical database model that treats data as if they were stored in two-dimensional tables is the (Points : 4) 4. (TCO D) The telephone system is an example of a ______ network. (Points : 4) 5. (TCO E) Enterprise applications have become easier to install because: (Points : 5) 6. (TCO F) Agile Methodologies (Points : 4)
7. (TCO G) A salesperson clicks repeatedly on the online ads of a competitor in order to drive the competitor's advertising costs up. This is an example of (Points : 4)
1. (TCO A) You work for an auto manufacturer and distributor. How could you use information systems to achieve greater customer intimacy? 2. (TCO A) You have been hired to work with 10 salespeople from different branches of a national business in creating an online training site for new Sales employees. Identify six collaboration tools that are available to help the team work together. Which single tool would be the most helpful for the project, in your opinion, and why? 3. (TCO A) Assess at least two benefits of using enterprise systems 4. (TCO B) You are advising the owner of Small town Computer, a new, local computer repair store that also builds custom computers to order. What competitive strategies could Small town Computer exert? Which ones will it have difficulty exercising? 5. (TCO B) Describe four types of application that are especially well-suited for mobile-commerce 6. (TCO B)You are evaluating BI software from a variety of vendors. Identify six elements in the BI environment. Use your understanding of the importance of these elements to formulate six questions to ask the vendor in order to determine how their software will interplay with your needs. 7. (TCO C) If you were to design the new contracts database for a publishing house what fields do you anticipate needing? Which of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document