NEW TOEIC Part 5 / 6 / 7
Part 5 + Part 6: finish within 23 minutes
101. For prices, please consult the ------- catalogue.
102. Payment should be sent by bank ------- in dollars.
103. The warehouse will ------- open during the maintenance work. (a) pause
104. Attendance at the meeting on the 25th is ------.
105. All visitors must report to ------- on arrival.
106. Tickets will go ------- sale four weeks before the performance. (a) at
107. One percent of the cost of construction has been ------- to the purchase of artworks for the lobby. (a) divided
108. Critics of the plan fear the new regulations will be impossible to ------. (a) advise
109. It is hoped that the new packaging will be more ------- to prospective purchasers. a) strong
110. Because of the costs, the board is ------- to approve the measures. (a) powerful
111. For more information, ------- our website www.bigbusiness.com. (a) look
112. The movement of the control knobs on the prototype is not yet ------- enough. (a) smooth
113. The new painting will ------- in the boardroom.
114. ------- January 1st, trash will be collected on Tuesdays. (a) Begin
115. We are interested in becoming the North American ------- for your products, and would to like to arrange a meeting to discuss this in detail. (a) represent
(c) to represent
116. A loose electrical ------- caused the equipment to overheat. (a) error
117. The price of copper reached an all-time ------- last week. (a) top
118. This product is shipped in 10-gallon -------.
119. The court decided that the advertisement does not ------- our products. (a) mistake
120. We have a dedicated export department for ------- sales. (a) abroad
121. The contract states that we retain ------- of the architect’s plans. (a) priority
122. The documents have been ------- by a failure to maintain proper storage conditions. (a) sent
123. The bank returned the ------- because it lacked an authorizing signature. (a) cash
124. Use of third-party accessories with this product will ------- the warranty. (a) void
125. Upon opening, confirm contents of this box ------- the enclosed parts list. (a) upon
126. A 30-horsepower motor is available as an optional --------. (a) energy
127. The restaurant will be closed ------- the health code violations are addressed. (a) for
128. Two-thirds of the university’s incoming ------- class is from out of state. (a) grade
129. The ------- new pipeline would transport 300,000 barrels of oil per day. (a) propose
130. Vancouver-based M-Corp has pledged $5 million to help create ------- for the assembly of the aircraft. (a) pilot
131. The Crossroads Shopping Plaza has had a 30 percent ------- rate for the past two years. (a) store...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document