2 Malware Potentially destructive software
3. Brute force
Automated password guessing
Standard for smart card support
5. Private Key
Decrypts data encrypted with a certificate
6. Windows Biometric Framework
Standard for fingerprint scanners and other devices
7. User rights
Windows authorization mechanism
8. Authenticated exception
Firewall rule requires IPsec
9. Public key
Stored in a digital certificate
1. Which of the following account lockout policy modifications could you make to ensure that user passwords cannot be intercepted by analyzing captured packets? Disable the Store Passwords Using Reversible Encryption policy
2. Which of the following mechanisms is most often used in firewall rules to allow traffic on to the network? Port Numbers
3. Which of the following NTFS features is incompatible with EFS encryption?
4. Which of the following command-line parameters will prevent a program executed using Runas.exe from accessing the elevated user’s encrypted files? /noprofile
5. Which of the following actions can you NOT perform from the Win Firewall control panel?
Allow program through firewall on all three profiles
Create Firewall exceptions based on Port numbers
6. Which of the following policy modifications would make it harder for intruders to penetrate user passwords by brute force attack?
Increase value of Reset Account Logon Counter After
Enable Password Must Meet Complexity Requirements.
7. Connection security rules require that network traffic allowed through the firewall use which of the following security mechanisms?
8. Which of the following statements about Win Defender is true?
Windows Defender requires definition updates supplied with Windows Update downloads
9. Which of the parental controls has been removed from Win 7? Internet