1. Do clean uninstall all LR component (Note : please follow attached instruction file
2. Install LoadRunner_FULL installation.
3. Install Web Sphere MQ Client 5x or Higher
4. Install additional Component MQ Tester(should be in the Additional Component Folder in LR Full Install)
5. Install RFH Utility(FTMA) or appropriate tool used for loading messages to MQ (Keep all files under C:\\Temp\)
Message Data file preparation
1. Open VuGen and start record application by opening from this location C:\Temp\ih03\rfhutilc.exe
2. Type queue Manager field “CLIENT1.MTL01MQTEST1/TCP/mtl01mqtest1.yesbank.com”
3. Type queue field PCOE.QALIAS.TEST
4. Click ‘Load Q ‘ (This tool start loading MQ message after clicking load you can observe Vugen recording activity count increases and wait for until this count completes)
Note: Make sure Delimiter is #@#@#
5. Locate Data file by clicking Brows option in File/Directory
6. Click OK RfhUtils tool will start read message from flat file and input to the temp Queue. (Wait for until it completes)
7. Once all message have been input to temp queue then you see following message with time stamp and number of message processed.
8. Stop VuGen recording.
9. Copy entire “data.mq” content and past it in actual script’s “data.mq” by over writing entire file and save.
10. Make sure parameter file “P_MessageName” has equal number of unique data (MESSAGE_001 ……..MESSAGE_XXX) as processed (Input message count).
11. Click ‘Purge Q’ (after each file) which clears above processed messages from Temp Q ( Temp queue capacity is max 5000 messages can be processed at one time)
12. Repeat steps 1 -11 for each data file provided.