Form VAT-R1 See rule 16(1) table) and 41(6(I)] Original/Duplicate copy of return for the quarter ended on: 1. Dealer’s identity Name and style of business Address TIN 0 6 M/S
Contact No. Economic Activity Code
2. Gross turnover, taxable turnover of sales and computation of tax (See sections 2(1)(u), 3, 6 and 7 of the Act) (b) Value of goods (c) Lists (a) Description 2A. Sale price received/receivable in respect of goods sold plus value of goods exported out of 2B.
State or disposed of otherwise than by sale or sent for sale to local agents (VAT dealers) Deductions
appended to the return
(1) Sale outside the State (of goods purchased outside the State) (2) Sale in the course of inter-State trade (3) Sale in the course of import into India (4) Sale in the course of export out of India (5) Sale of exempted goods in the State (6)
LS-1 LS-2 LS-3 LS-4 LS-5 LS-6 LS-7 LS-8 LS-9
(c) Net taxable turnover [(a) ± (b)] (d) Rate of tax (e) Tax amount [(c) X (d)]
Sale of goods to UNICEF, and WHO.
(7) Value of goods sent for sale to local agents (VAT dealers) (8) Value of goods exported out of State (Consignment transfers) (9) Value of goods disposed of otherwise than by sale (10) Total of (1) to (9) 2C. Taxable turnover of sales 2A(b) – 2B(10)(b) 2D. (a) Break-up of 2C according to rate of tax (b) Effect of return of goods & (de-)/escalation [LS-10]
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) Total tax amount 3. Purchase, import and receipt of goods and computation of tax paid on purchases made in the State (c) Amount (d) Stock as on 31st Mar. last (b) Lists appended To be given with return for 31/3 to return LP-1 LP-2 LP-3 LP-4 LP-5 LP-6 LP-7
3A. (a) Description Aggregate of price/value of goods, –
(1) Purchased outside the State (for sale outside) (2) Purchased in the course of export out of India (3) Purchased in the course of inter-State trade (4) Purchased in the course of import into India (5) Imported into State (6) Received for sale from dealers regd. under VAT (7) (8) 3B.
(i) Purchases from VAT dealers on tax invoice (ii) Other purchases in the State Total of rows (1) to (7) (a) Break-up of 3A(7)(I) according to rate of tax
(b) Effect of return of goods & (de-)/escalation [LP-8]
(c) Net purchases [(a) ± (b)]
(d) Rate of tax
(e) Tax paid [(c) X (d)]
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) Total tax paid 5. Computation of input tax (See section 8 of the Act) (1) Tax paid on purchases made in the State3B(5)(e) (2) Less tax paid, not part of input tax 10G(3)(g) Page 3 (3) Input tax (1) – (2) 4. Aggregate of tax levied on sale or purchase (1) Sale tax 2D(5) (2) Purchase tax 11(4)(d) Page 3 (3) Total tax (1) + (2)
6. Tax payable, refundable or adjustable (See section 20 of the Act) (1) Tax payable 4(3) –5(3) Note:– If 6(1) is a negative value, the absolute value thereof will first be adjusted against tax payable under the CST Act, if any and the balance carried forward for (2) Tax adjusted under adjustment with future tax liability but refund may be claimed in case of: CST Act (i) export of goods out of India, (ii) difference in rate of tax or (iii) inadvertent (3) Refund claimed excess payment of tax, by making an application. (4) Excess carried forward Date: [Signature of authorised person]
7. Details of tax deposited Serial Name of treasury where tax No. deposited or Bank on which DD / Pay order drawn or Office from where RAO issued etc. (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) Excess paid brought forward from last return Total of rows (1) to (7)
Treasury receipt (TR) / DD / PO / RAO Type of No. Date Amount Instrument
For office use DCR No. Date
8. Account of forms printed under the Government authority/ required to be authenticated by the assessing authority Blank forms received Number of forms Aggregate of amount of Type Opening stock at the Serial or authenticated used during the transactions for which of beginning of the No. during the return return period forms used Form return...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document