1. Introduction to the Company providing an overview or outline of the report with Organizational-level mission and objectives ( a page or two)
Company: SimplySiti - Overview
SimplySiti Sdn. Bhd., known as SimplySiti is a cosmetic line founded by a Malaysian artiste, Siti Nurhaliza in March 2010 with the headquarter in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Arrival of SimplySiti The Skin and Make-Up
A global research medical aesthetics company, and SimplySiti, a prestige beauty brand created under the Malaysia’s number one celebrity and beauty icon Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza, today is proud to announce the arrival and nationwide availability of SimplySiti Skin Care and Make-up products. The new skin care line is scientiﬁcally-designed and clinically-proven to complement select in-ofﬁce cosmetic procedures while the make-up range explores the true sense of make-up and colour at its purest and most beautiful creation.
Living in the era of high technology and in these days of informed and educated consumers, it has become necessary for beauty products companies like SimplySiti and others to be upfront about the ingredients in their products in order to fullﬁll the market demands and keep loyal customers at bay. At all times, research and studies now could not avoid to link additives in conventional makeup to scarring, malfunction of beauty products and worse, proven that birth defects and diseases like cancer are related to the use of beauty and cosmetics products. The increased demand for healthier beauty products and the seriousness in ﬁghting for a better and friendly environment, leads to the creation of such products as environment friendly, non animal testing, mineral makeup and those with mostly natural and organic ingredients. And it is proven that more and more cosmetics users are very carefull and studying the effects of makeup ingredients before making their purchases.
The SimplySiti products are tested through human testimonials and by SimplySiti’s deﬁnition and standard, this means that every potential product are each tested on repeatedly until positive result is shown. Since some ingredients in make-up may cause allergies in some cosmetics users, the lab is very carefull in its choice of ingredients. Those who are prone to acne may especially appreciate make-up range that is mild and comfortable on skin, which are meant for problematic or even the most acne skin. Tests are conducted on human volunteers to ensure that the makeup does not clog pores or trigger blemishes. Along the same lines, those with sensitive eyes and skin may be pleased to know that all SimplySiti products for use on the sensitive areas like the eye area for example are safe and thus making them suitable even for contact lens wearers.
Launched in early 2010, SimplySiti is Siti Nurhaliza's second attempt to participate in a business industry after her first trial with her CTea came to a dead end, and the production of her branded tea was stopped in March to focus more on SimplySiti. With the help of her husband, Datuk Seri Khalid Mohd Jiwa and two others business partners, she ventured into the cosmetic industry after two years of research with AC Nielsen to study the market and target customers. The cosmetics are produced in Korea. with the incorporation of nanotechnology. Before being released into the market, SimplySiti received Halalstatus from Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM) officials who visited the factory in Korea to inspect every aspect of the production with strict regulations to ensure the products are Halal. Many of the products, especially her lipstick range released bear the names from her singles' and albums' titles. Marketing strategies include availability of the products over 200 Watsons, Guardian and Jusco outlets throughout Malaysia, with its first kiosk at the JB Sentral in Johor Bahru and there...
References: 1. Shazryn Mohd. Faizal (March 31, 2010). "Siti bergelar ahli perniagaan" (in (Malay)). Utusan Malaysia Online. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
2. ^ a b c d e "Singer shares her beauty secrets with SimplySiti brand". New Straits Time Sunday. Digital Collections DC5: Text Archive. May 16, 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
3. ^ a b c d Shazryn Mohd. Faizal (April 9, 2010). "SimplySiti bukti kesungguhan Siti" (in (Malay)). Utusan Malaysia Online. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
4. ^ Hartati Hassan Basri (June 9, 2010). "Saya sendiri gunakannya" (in (Malay)). Harian Metro. Digital Collections DC5: Text Archive. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
5. ^ a b c d "SimplySiti bukan lagi rahsia" (in (Malay)). Utusan Malaysia Online. April 11, 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
6. ^ "Siti Hampir Putus Asa Di Korea" (in (Malay)). mStar Online. April 2, 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
7. ^ "Rawatan untuk semua jenis kulit" (in (Malay)). Harian Metro. Digital Collections DC5: Text Archive. May 20, 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
8. ^ "Standard Soap is a hit with Malaysian superstar Siti". Thisisbusiness.co.uk. July 27, 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
9. ^ Budiey Isma (September 2, 2010). "10 Fakta Menarik Projek Terbaru Siti Nurhaliza untuk SimplySiti" (in (Malay)). Sensasi Selevriti. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
10. ^ "SimplySiti Muncul Dengan Gincu Rona Merah!" (in (Malay)). Murai.com.my. October 1, 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
11. ^ "SimplySiti, kemunculan Siti Nurhaliza tarik lebih 2,000 pengunjung" (in (Malay)). Utusan Malaysia Online. April 12, 2010. Retrieved 2010-10-31.
12. ^ "Former Malaysian Prime Minister presents The Halal Journal Awards to the industry’s top achievers". The Halal Journal. May 29, 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-02.
13. ^ Mohd Al Qayum Aziz (May 29, 2010). "SimplySiti Terima Anugerah Produk Halal Terbaik" (in (Malay)). Mstar Online. Retrieved 2010-04-06.
14. ^ "Halfest sasar usahawan kecil" (in (Malay)). Harian Metro. August 15, 2011. Retrieved 2012-10-19.
15. ^ Muhammad Zulhilmi Daud (October 12, 2012). "Sultan Ahmad Shah" (in (Malay)). Bernama Images. Retrieved 2012-10-12.
16. ^ a b Siti Nurhaliza (October 29, 2011). "Kagumi Foster" (in (Malay)). Berita Harian. Retrieved 2012-01-27.
17. ^ a b SultanMuzaffar (January 12, 2011). "Siti Nurhaliza Terima Pengiktirafan BrandLaureate" (in (Malay)). Gua.com.my. Retrieved 2011-01-11.
18. ^ "Perodua ungguli anugerah jenama terbaik" (in (Malay)). Berita Harian Online. January 12, 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-11.
19. ^ a b Ell (October 24, 2011). "Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza & Hatta Dolmat Terima Anugerah Berprestij, ‘UDC Business Award 2011′" (in (Malay)). OhBulan. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document