Table of content
3. The Situation Analysis Company Analysis Competitor Analysis Consumer Analysis Product Analysis SWOT- Analysis
4. Marketing Communication Objectives
5. Marketing Communication Strategy
6. Marketing Communication Mix The core concept Sales promotion
9. Evaluation & Feedback
10. Appendix Research Agency Briefing
By means of this document, the approach to Panama* is to present a marketing communication plan proposal. The assignment is to fulfil panama*s objectives for the upcoming year. Therefore a marketing communication plan will be written. The aspects of marketing communication is to bring advertising, sales promotion, public relations, and direct marketing into one marketing mix together.
To achieve the objectives of panama the communication plan has been researched and developed based on the following considerations:
- The marketing analysis: the needs, characteristics and environment of panama and its competitors are analyzed, and the target group is defined
- The marketing objectives: the objectives of panama will be described in detail for the up coming year
- Marketing strategy: here the strategy for achieving the objectives will be explained and the target group will be described in detail as well
- Marketing operations and implementation: how to work with the marketing mix, which channels and promotion tools will be used, taking costs into consideration.
Over the last few years, the entertainment industry has become bigger and bigger. People can chose from a broad variety of offers to spend their leisure time.
In the Netherlands Panama* is a famous night entertainment venue. Located in Amsterdam it offers the customer a unique