Subject Code- B104 Marketing Management
Section A: Objective Type & Short Questions
1.It is a concept where goods are produced without taking into consideration the choices or tastes of customers. Answer: b: Production concept
2. It involves individuals who buys products or services for personal use and not for manufacture or resale. Answer: d: Consumer
3. It is the groups of people who interact formally or informally influencing each other‟s attitudes& behavior. Answer: c: Reference Group
4. The concept of the product that passes through various changes in its total life known as: Answer: a. Product life cycle
5. It refers to unique set of brand associations that brand strategist aspires to create or maintain: Answer: c: Brand Identity
6. It involves a pricing strategy that charges customers different prices for the same product or service. Answer: b: Price discrimination
7. It refers to an arrangement where another company through its own marketing channel sells the products of one producers. Answer: d: Strategic Channel alliance
8. It involves facility consisting of the means & equipment necessary for the movement of passengers of goods. Answer: c: Transportation
9. The advertising which is used to inform consumers about a new product or feature & to build primary demands is known as: Answer: b: Informative Advertising
10. An art that predicts the likelihood of economic activity on the basis of certain assumptions: Answer: b: Sales forecasting
1. Define Marketing Mix.
The marketing mix is generally accepted as the use and specification of the 'four P's' describing the strategic position of a product in the marketplace. The marketing mix has 4P’s they are 1. Price 2. Product 3. Promotion 4. Place Marketing management strives to develop the most appropriate combination of marketing mix variables for each product to match the needs of the target market. Marketing mix elements...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document