Talented and dedicated individual offering a variety of functional skills resulting from a variety of work experiences. Self-starter who shows initiative and can conduct business in a professional manner. Highly proficient in customer relation’s skills
Seeking a position as a lawyer or homocide detective.
· Howard University Middleschool of Mathematics and Science
· Woodrow Wilson SHS
PROFFESIONAL EXPERIENCE: Washington, D.C.
Intern with Life Success Center
· Wrote original poems
· Participated in nail artistry, cosmetology and other fashion workshops
· Acquired essential life skills that will help me in the workplace.
· Participated in emergency preparedness workshops.
· earned a certificate in financial literacy after completing nine online modules.
· Superior management and customer service skills.
· Analytical ablility
· Emotional intelligence
· Logical reasoning
· Sound judgement
· Essential life skills
· Energetic self-starter and able to manage priorities and multitask.
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing business environments
· Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint),