1. Describe your style of leadership.
I find that I try and focus on getting the job done. I try to define the work and the roles required by my staff/team, put structures in place, and plan, organize, and monitor all the work done my each of my staff. I also try and perform other key tasks, such as creating and maintaining standards not only within the classroom but also with my clients as well.
2. Which of the following category/categories is it most linked with?
These are the two that best describe how I manage the business
* Task-Oriented * People-Oriented
3. Which, if any, of the following factors have an influence on your leadership style?
I find that these factor do have an influence on my leadership style.
* Your age or age of team members * Level of experience * Nature of the decisions that need to be made * Relationship between the group and yourself
4. What motivates you to be a leader?
5. What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?
I try and demonstrate the values and ethics that I expect my employees to possess, and I don't believe in a "do what I say not what I do" mentality. I believe that Integrity, being honest and believability are just a few of the important things that I demonstrate to my staff.
6. What sort of leader would your team say that you are?
I would say that my team would call me a perfectionist. I like things done in a certain way and therefore make sure that I have all the policies and procedures in place to the way that I would like them done.
7. How do you motivate your team?
I really try and motivate my team with positive reinforcement. I try and give my employees a pat on the back or even a simple thank you for when they have done a good job.
8. How do you set an example to those on your team?
I try to stay really positive while working really hard to get everything done.