LIGHTS AND BULBS
(Philips, Crompton Greaves & Havells)
Energy-efficient LED bulb–the first recipient of the L Prize® Philips Award Winning LED Bulb is the smart alternative to a standard 60 watt incandescent A19 bulb. The unique bulb design provides omni-directional light with only 10 watts of power. Ideal for decorative and ambient lighting in retail outlets, hotels, restaurants, government buildings, and multi-unit residences.
High efficacy LED accent light
* First 60W incandescent equivalent A19 LED bulb to win the L Prize from the U.S. Department of Energy * 25,000-hour rated average life1
* Superior color rendering with 92 CRI
* Remote phosphor (yellow) disappears when energized to provide soft, even light * Emits virtually no UV/IR light in the beam
* Contains no mercury
* Output: 940 lumens
* Length: 4.8″
* Diameter: 2.7″ diameter
* Weight with Batteries: 5.4 oz.
Easy to experience
* ENERGY STAR® Qualified
* Assembled in USA
* 3-year limited warranty
The L Prize bulb retails for $60 but Philips will be discounting it to $50 for consumers and government rebates could reduce the price even more to $20 or $30. $50 might seem like a lot of money, but when you consider the energy bill savings each month, the durability and lack of mercury, and the fact that you won’t have to replace this bulb for 20 years, it becomes apparent how smart of an investment this is over the long term. This means the bulb will cost anywhere from $20 to $60, depending on where it's found. Online, consumers will be paying $50 for each bulb, because utilities don't subsidize online sales.
* Smooth dimming to 10% of full light levels
* Offers omni-directional light for ambient illumination
* The color temperature of the LED bulb is 2700K, and due to the high CRI, it appears warmer than other 2700K LED bulbs * Instant-on...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document