LG Google TV
LG Google TV
When we chose the LG Google TV we had in mind that this product is a succssesful product which satisfied peoples’ needs , and would be a great choice for making a marketing plan. In this marketing plan, we will discuss the following:
* Company Background.
* The challenge that LG Company went through to have this product. * Companies SOWT analysis (Strengths , opportunities , weaknesses and threats) *
“life’s good” or LG company was originally established in 1958 from two Korean companies ( lucky and GoldStar). They produce radios, washing machines , TV , laptops and air conditioners . in 1994 ,GoldStar gained sponsorship from The 3DO Company to make the first 3DO Interactive Multiplayer. In 1995 ,GoldStar was renamed LG electronics of the US. In 2007, LG solar Energy allow LG to supply polyisicon to LG Electronics for more production .in 2008, LG received its solar-panel manufacturing pool. Nowadays LG become an international leader and technology in consumer electronics, TV and smart phones. And its one of the five business units- Home Entertainment ,AC and etc.
LG mission statements are to become a global digital leader who can make its customers happy and satisfied through the new products.Its explains its goal to be innovate electronics company in the world. Therefore they provide customers with utmost satisfaction through leadership. The fundamental policy of development is to secure product leadership that the customers may have the utmost satisfaction.
LG electronics set its own vision into mid and long vision anew to rank among top three electronics ,information, and telecommunication firm in the world people. LG’s vision to deliver innovative digital products and services that make its customers’ live better because its slogan is “ life’s better”. LG electronics’ environmental product policy is to committee provide a better...
References: 1. Study mode, 2013, LG background. [online] available at: < http://www.studymode.com/essays/lg=background-298003.html > Accessed at March 18, 2013.
2. [online] available at: < https://www.facebook.com/LGRomania/app_304815564557 >
3. Knowledge inn, 2013, LG mission. [online] available at: < http://kninn.blogspot.com/2011/07/lg-mission.html >
4. LG website, 2013, LG vision. [online] available at: < http://www.lg.com/global/sustainability/environment/environmental-vision >
5. Study mode, 2013, Value chain. [online] available at: < http://www.studymode.com/subjects/lg-value-chain-page2.html >
6. PC world, 2013, LG shows off OLED, Google TV, Ultra Definition TVs at CES. [online] available at: < http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/article/411882/lg_shows_off_oled_google_tv_ultra_definition_tvs_ces_/ > Accessed at 20 March 2013
Please join StudyMode to read the full document