Letter of Recommendation
To the applicant: Please fill in your name and the other required information below. In turn, deliver or email this form to the person who will write this letter. NOTE: Request your recommender to seal his or her letter of recommendation in an official envelope and sign across the back flap upon completion. Recommendation letters that are not sealed and signed will not be accepted.
Name of Applicant: (given name) Shajeel (family name) Rasool
Nationality: Pakistani Desired Degree Program □ □ Doctoral
Desired Major: Electrical Engineering
To the recommender: The person named above has applied for the ‘Korean Government Scholarship Program’. We ask for your
assistance, and would appreciate your frank and candid appraisal of the applicant.
* Please type or print clearly using black ink.
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what relationship?
Please assess the applicant's qualities in the evaluation table given below. Rate the applicant compared to other classmates who are/were in the same school year with him/her. Classification | TrulyExceptional | Excellent | Very Good | Good | Below Average | N/A | | Top 2% | Top 10% | Top 25% | Middle 50% | Lower 25% | | Academic Achievement | | | | | | | Future Academic Potential | | | | | | | Integrity | | | | | | | Responsibility/Independence | | | | | | | Creativity/Originality | | | | | | | Communication Skills | | | | | | | Interpersonal skills | | | | | | | Leadership | | | | | | |
2. What do you consider to be the applicant’s strengths?
3. What do you consider to be the applicant’s weaknesses?
4. How well do you think the applicant has thought out plans for graduate study?
5. Please comment on the applicant’s performance record, potential, or personal qualities which you believe would be helpful in