Department of Education
Davao del Norte State College
Brgy. New Visayas, Panabo City
LESSON PLAN IN GRADE 7 Name: Charisa Lou B. Ocon BSE-II English
At the end of the lesson, 90% of the students must be able to do the following with 90% proficiency: 1. Define the four types of sentences
2. Identify the punctuation/s and the differences of the types of sentences 3. Construct sentences involving the four types of the sentences; and 4. Perform a short play using the four types of sentences.
II. Subject Matter:
Types of Sentences and their Punctuation/s
References: Carleen S. Sedilla and Aracelli m. Villamin’s “Roads to
Greatness”, p. 173-174
Materials: pictures, cartolina and manila paper, laptop, speakers, and a ball III. Procedures
A. Routinary Activities
Prayer, energizer, checking of attendance, picking of garbages before sitting on chairs B. Review
Recalling of the past lesson
C. Learning Procedures
The teacher will play a song coming from the movie “Frozen”. The teacher will randomly call students and let them state and describe their chosen phrase/s coming from the song. C.2 Activity
Students will be divided into three groups. Each group will create a sentence in a form of statement, question, command and interjection in each picture given by the teacher, in a ½ sheet of paper and choose a representative to read it in front. Same sentence/s to the other groups is automatically a deduction to the points.
1. In creating these sentences, kindly tell me what are the differences in your sentences?
2. What are the four types of sentences?
3. How these four differ from each other especially when it talks about the emotions?
4. What are the different punctuation marks used in the sentences?
The teacher will show to the students the different definitions and examples of each type and calls the students, who got the ball,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document