UbD Lesson Plan Format I. Objectives II. Subject Area III. Explore IV. Firm Up V. Deepen VI. Transfer VII. Evaluation 1. What do I want them to learn? 2. What’s the topic? 3. What do they know? What’s new? 4. Give examples, reinforce learning 5. Extend to Higher Order Thinking 6. How can students apply knowledge? 7. How do I know students learned?
Lesson Plan (Drafting)
A Lesson Plan in TLE I (Drafting)
1. Identify the proper care of drafting tools.
2. Demonstrate the proper care of drafting tools.
3. Express the importance of the proper care of drafting tools.
II. Subject Matter:
Topic: Proper care of drafting tools
Concept: The use of drafting tools
Skills to be developed: demonstration, creativity
Values to be developed: Maintaining the good condition of drafting tools.
III. Instructional Materials:
References: Cezar, Ma. Celina F., et al. Technology and Livelihood Education. Proper Care of Drafting Tools. Manila: Innovative Educational Materials, Inc., 2003, p. 151.
Scaffolds: Drafting tools, group illustrations
A. Set Induction:
1. Who among you love to draw?
2. What tools do you usually use in drawing?
3. How are you going to take good care of your tools?
4. The class will be grouped into 4 to work on a specific task.
5. Each group will be provided with instruction of the task assigned.
1. Stand Setting
a. Work on these activities by group:
Group 1 – Illustrate or draw the proper care of
References: Proper Care of Drafting Tools. Manila: Innovative Educational Materials, Inc., 2003, p