1. Which version of Internet Explorer comes with Windows 7? IE 8
2. What of the following is included with Internet Explorer 8 that enables the browser to display older pages properly? Compatibility View
3. Which add-on enables users to send text or other media that you select in an IE browser window to another application, such as an email client, or an Internet resource, such as a blog? Accelerators
Toolbars and Extensions
4. What of the following is based on a push technology used with Internet Explorer that notifies you when a Web site is changed? InPrivate Filtering
5. Which of the following is used to help prevent attackers that penetrate the computer’s defense from accessing vital system components?
6. Which of the following configures Internet Explorer to only low-integrity disk locations, such as the Temporary Internet Files and the standard IE storage areas, including the History, Cookies, and Favorites folders? SmartScreen Filtering
7. You are visiting a Web site that worked fine when you were using Internet Explorer 6 on a Windows XP machine. However, you suspect that this Web site is not compatible with Internet Explorer 8’s protected mode. Which of the following should you NOT do when troubleshooting this problem? Move the site to the Trusted Sites zone.
Modify the application.
Run Internet Explorer as a domain administrator.
Disable protected mode in IE.
8. Which of the following is NOT an available security zone found in Internet Explorer? Trusted Sites
9. Which security zone used in Internet Explorer provides the most elevated set of privileges? Local Intranet
10. Which security zone used in Internet Explorer is used for all Web sites that are not listed in the other three zones? Local Intranet
11. Which security zone used in Internet Explorer and usually used by local Web sites does not run in protected mode and has significant access to the system, including the ability to run certain scripts? Internet
12. What technology is used with IE 8 to help defend against phishing? SmartScreen Filtering
13. What feature found in Internet Explorer 8 enables you to surf the Internet without leaving any record of your activities? RSS
14. You open Internet Options in Internet Explorer 8.0. Which tab do you use to enable or disable the pop-up blocker? General
15. Which of the following is used in Internet Explorer and is a text file that contains information about you and your web-surfing habits that a Web site maintains on your computer? Cookie
16. How do you know if you are using SSL while browsing with Internet Explorer? You have a red exclamation point on the address bar
You have a gold lock in the address bar
You have a broken page button on the address bar
You have a blue eye on the address bar.
17. When using SSL communications, the public key is stored in a _______________ Cookie
18. What program that comes with Windows 7 is a wizard-based solution that users or administrators can use to automatically configure an executable file to use an appropriate Windows 7 compatibility mechanism? Program Rights and Attributes Configurator
Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
Windows 7 Program Programmer
Program Compatibility Looker
19. When you open the properties of an executable file, which of the following is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document