THIS LEASE (the "Lease") dated this 18th day of May, 2013
_________________________ of ________________________________________________________________
OF THE FIRST PART * AND * ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (collectively and individually the "Tenant")
OF THE SECOND PART IN CONSIDERATION OF the Landlord leasing certain premises to the Tenant, the Tenant leasing those premises from the Landlord and the mutual benefits and obligations provided in this Lease, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Lease agree as follows:
1. The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant the mobile home municipally described as 202 Rambling Road Jonesborough, Tennessee 37659, (the 'Premises') for use as residential premises only. Neither the Premises nor any part of the Premises will be used at any time during the term of this Lease by Tenant for the purpose of carrying on any business, profession, or trade of any kind, or for the purpose other than as a private single-family residence.
2. No guests of the Tenants may occupy the Premises for longer than one week without the prior written consent of the Landlord.
3. No pets or animals are allowed to be kept in or about the Premises without the prior written permission of the Landlord. Upon thirty (30) days notice, the Landlord may revoke any consent previously given pursuant to this clause.
4. Subject to the provisions of this Lease, the Tenant is entitled to the exclusive use of the following parking (the 'Parking') on or about the Premises: Long gravel driveway leading to the back porch. Only properly insured motor vehicles may be parked in the Tenant's space.
5. Smoking is permitted on the Premises. The Tenant will be responsible for all damage caused by smoking including,