This file of LAW 421 Final Exam shows the solutions to the following problems:
1) Which of the following does not result in a decision rendered by the hearing officer?
2) Jurisprudence is defined as
3) The state of Kansas has enacted a new law requiring all commercial trucks driving on Kansas roads to have special mud flaps installed. These mud flaps have been proven (o make (hiving in (he rain significantly safer due to (educed mist created by (tucks driving in the fain, although data regarding accidents and injuries has not yet been determined. Any truck entering Kansas must have these flaps installed or will be subject to a significant fine and delay. The cost for purchase and installation of these flops is $1,000 per truck. In short, trucks must have these flaps or go around the state. This Kansas law
4) The power of preemption is derived from
5) What is the main problem with international courts?
6) Under the U.S. legal system, subject to some exceptions, costs of litigation regarding both the plaintiff and defendant
7) Generally, torts law Is governed by
8) Assumption of risk is a defense to
9) The three stripes on Adidas clothing represents a
10) The color or shape of an item, if distinctive, is a
11) Cybersquatting describes the practice of
12) The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998) provided each of the following protections EXCEPT
13) When Maria comes home from work, she finds that her yard has been mowed and trimmed. An hour later, a man comes to her door to collect payment for the yard work. Maria refuses to pay him because she has never seen him before nor had she hired him to do the work. Which of the following is accurate?
14) Where a promise can only be accepted by the performance of the person to whom it is offered is an example of a/an
15) Each of the following is a discharge ...
To download this tutorial follow the link - https://bitly.com/1oJLA6V
Please join StudyMode to read the full document