It's different because it means more advances in medicine and that means a better human life span.
2. What problems can be foreseen in biotechnology?
Biotechnology is unpredictable and dangerous but biotechnology can be useful in many ways.
3. What type of animal did the lizard-like creature that Tina plays with resemble?
The lizard resembled a Basilisks amoratus , a striped basilisk lizard.
4. Describe the problem Marty Gutierrez is faced with.
He has to choose whether to tell the bowmen’s he doesn’t know what lizard is or not. 5. Why is Costa Rica ecologically unique?
Costa Rica has mountains, volcanoes, forests, and deserts. 6. Describe what Alice Levin suspects from the lizard sample. What leads her to her hypothesis?
She suspects it’s a dinosaur . She suspects it’s a dinosaur because her kids draw dinosaurs all the time and she sees the same tail on the sample as she sees in her children’s pictures.
7. Describe the professions of Grant and Sattler.
They are paleontologists. 8. What is amber?
Amber is fossilized tree sap. 9. Describe the discovery Grant and Ellie make from the fax message.
They discover that it is a resort with animals. 10. Who is Hammond and what does he want from Grant?
Hammond is the boss of Jurassic park and he wants Grant to come and tell everybody it’s safe.
1. Explain Gennaro’s job.
Gennaro is the attorney sent by the investors to see if Jurassic park is safe.
2. Describe the CAST system and how it will revolutionize fossil hunting.
The CAST system lets the diggers know where to dig and how deep to dig it also lets them know where the fossil begins and where it ends.
3. Describe the body plan (adaptations) of a velocirapter.
Its bones are as light as a birds, its legs allow it to run at very high speeds.
4. What do