Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
Madhu Sudhan Reddy .P
2nd Main road,3rd cross,
House no 210,kuvempu nagar
88806 66166 (Mobile Number)
Instructions to the Applicant (GATE 2014)
1. This print out should contain the following pages.
(a) Page 1 : This page contains Instructions and Address Slip (cut and paste the Address Slip on A4 size envelope).
(b) Page 2 : Application form that you have filled online.
2. Bank challan in Triplicate is available as a separate pdf file to be downloaded. This is available only if you have opted for Offline
3. On the GATE 2014 Application Form, paste a 3.5cm x 4.5cm color photograph with plain background (this should be the same that you have uploaded during application filling). The photograph should be taken in a studio.
(a) Write your Enrolment ID. and Name on the reverse side of the photo.
(b) Use good quality glue to ensure that the photograph does not separate from the application.
(c) Do not pin, staple, sign or attest the photograph.
4. Read the declaration and put your full signature in the box next to it. Please note that signature should not be in capital letters.
5. If you are in the final year or you have a backlog after appearing for the final year examination, you must get your Principal’s or
HOD’s Signature and Seal in the Certificate from Principal that is provided at the last portion of the application form. Submit the whole form to the Principal’s office without cutting it.
6. If you have opted for challan payment, wait for 48 hours after your online submission to visit the bank’s branch. You can visit any branch of the bank printed on your challan.
7. The bank teller will verify the details printed on the challan with the data available in their system and then accept the payment.