Mini Assignment 1 – Spin Master (Case 13)
Using the case 13 (page 411 in your textbook), which titled “Spin Master: Turning fun into opportunities, please answer the following questions:
1. Describe the key decisions that Harary, Rabie and Varadi faced in the start-up of their company. Looking at the decision environment, were these more programmed or non-programmed decisions types?
2. As a result of Spin Master’s success, what decision errors and traps might be a problem for them in the future?
Important points to remember about your submission:
• Times New Roman 12pt.
• Stapled (marks will be deducted if the assignment is not stapled)
• Do not exceed 2 pages
• Do not include a title page
• The assignment must be submitted to Turnitin by the deadline (see turnitin submission process below)
• The heading on the first page must include your complete name, student number, section number, name of the assignment, turnitin confirmation number and name of professor.
• The deadline for the hard-copy submission is 3:10 PM on Wednesday, September 28th. Failure to do so will result in a penalty of 20%. Please note that late assignments will be accepted only up to 24 hours after the submission deadline.
Turnitin submission process
Click on the Assignments folder in Blackboard:
• Select the correct assignment: Mini Assignment 1
• Select 'file upload' to submit your paper from the drop down menu
• Select your name from the drop down menu
• Your first name and last name will automatically populate the name fields
• Enter the correct assignment name: Mini Assignment 1
• Upload your file and click submit
• Save the emailed receipt for your records and include your turnitin confirmation number on your hard copy to be submitted in class.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document