Today I am going to talk about usage of Mobile phone is boon or bane?
Three important situations come in my mind!
1. Using mobile phones lead to safety related issues
2. With mobile phones, children are growing in a precocious manner (Children having developed certain abilities earlier than is usual).
3. Absurd usage of mobile phone which disturb others
1. First we see about the Safety related accidents
· It’s become acceptable practice to drive vehicle with mobile phone in the shoulder or ride with one hand and holding mobile on other hand.
· Signals offer plenty of opportunity to quickly type an sms
i. In year 2008 India recorded 130,000 deaths because of road accidents, which was 10% of the world’s total fatal accidents.
ii. Nowadays, Safety does not depend upon on how carefully one drives but it depend upon how the others drive.
· Same mobile phone helps in communicating to their relatives quickly
· During Emergency situation, getting an ambulance is a call away.
2. Second Children are growing in precocious manner
· Olden days children spend time in evening after school, playing with friends, climbing trees, hopping on the play ground, running after butterflies
· But these days school children playing virtual game with phone & sending sms instead of engaging in real world
· Younger generation waste lot of money on endless cell phone conversation which can be avoided
· Parents gift mobile phone to their children, to enable them to contact during emergencies.
· Parents get update from school on their safe arrival.
· People talk loudly about their personal matters in public place with out due respect to fellow people.
· During meeting people use mobile phone with impunity
· Even priests are busy answering phone in midst of the rituals
· Incase of theft or robbery, the mobile phone is friend in deed to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document