The Accomplishment Of This Project Has Been An Enriching And A Learning Experience. I Therefore Thank All Those Who Have Made It Possible For Me To Complete This Project. I Am Extremely Thankful To The Principal Rev. Fr. Vincent Arokiads, Vice Principal Dr. Mrs. Bharathi Madam, Dr. Mrs. S. Brinda Madam, Dean Academics And Mrs. C. Savithri Madam, Head, Department Of Commerce For Initiating This Project Work. It Has Been Rewarding And Experience And I Shall Always Be Thanks Full For It. I Convey My Sincere Gratitude To My Project Guild Miss. Anantha Lakshmi Assistant Professor, Department Of Commerce For Her Continues Assistance, Constructive Suggestion And Encouragement Right Conception Of The Idea Till The Completion Of The Project.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION
1. Introduction Of Marketing
2. Definition Of Marketing
3. Scope Of Marketing
4. Definition Of Marketing Mix
5. Meaning Of Marketing Mix
6. Objectives Of Marketing Mix
7. Important Of Marketing Mix
8. Four P’s Of Marketing Mix
CHAPTER II REVIEW OF LITERATURE
CHAPTER III COMPANY OF PROFILE
1. HISTORY OF APPLE INC
2. VISION AND MISSION
3. FOUNDER OF APPLE CO
4. EVOLUTION OF APPLE INC
5. PRODUCT OF APPLE COMPUTER
6. COMPETITORS OF APPLE
INTRODUCTION OF MARKETING
Marketing is communicating the value of a product, service or brand to customers, for the purpose of promoting or selling that product, service, or brand. Marketing techniques include choosing target markets through market analysis and market segmentation, as well as understanding consumer behavior and advertising a product's value to the customer. Marketing satisfies these needs and wants through exchange processes and building long-term relationships. Marketing blends art and applied science (such as behavioural sciences) and makes use of information technology. Marketing is applied in enterprise and organizations through marketing management
DEFINATION OF MARKETINING
“ACCORDING TO AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION”
“MAERKETING MEANS ALL SET OF ACTIVITES NECESSARY TO DIRECT AND FACILILATE THE FLOW OF GOODS AND SERVICES FROM THE NEEDS OF THE PRODUCER TO THE CONSUMER INCLUDING AFTER SALE SERVICE IN THE PROCESS OF DISTRIBUTION” “ACCORDING TO M.C.NAIR”
“MARKTING IS THE CREATION AND DELIVERY OF STANDARD OF LIVING”
“SCOPE OF MARKETING”
1. Consumer Research:-Modern marketing activites starts with consumer research.consumer research is concered with the discoveryand analysis of consumer attitudes,tastes,habits,reaction and performance to the company product. 2. Sale Promotions Decision:- sales promotion includes all those activities other than personal selling, advertising and publicity, which attracts consumer to buy product.. 3.Marketing Research:- marketing research is a systematic gathering, recording and analyzing of data about problem relating to the marketing of goods and service .In marketing research the following fields are includes market research, sales research, adverting research, sales method research, buying motive research, export marketing research. 4. Determination Of Product And Price Polices.Under modern marketing activates product policies are determine before the startind of actual production such as shape, size, colour, weight, design, brand, lable, trade mark,packing etc.
MARKETING MIX DEFINATION.
Definition: The marketing mix refers to the set of actions, or tactics, that a company uses to promote its brand or product in the market. The 4Ps make up a typical marketing mix - Price, Product, Promotion and Place. However, nowadays, the marketing mix increasingly includes several other Ps like Packaging, Positioning, People and even Politics as...
Bibliography: - IPHONSITE, EDWARD., “The Best or Bad Things of Iphone.” Iphone Communication stlye (Oct.2012): 20 Jan. 2013 .
- JASON CHEN,ADAM PASH., How to Do Everything with Your iPhone, Amazon Journal, 2011
- THEVERGE, JOSHUA TOPOLSKY., “Apple 's latest smartphone gets a bigger screen, LTE, and more power — but does it keep the crown?” iPhone 5 review (Sep.2012) : 20 Jan. 2013 .
- PANJAN THANAWATSATIEN., Iphone5 Completely, 18th Edition, Simplifly, 2012
- iOS Hacker 's Handbook. Miller, Charlie; Blazakis, Dion; DaiZovi, Dino; Esser, Stefan; Iozzo, Vincenzo; Weinmann, Ralf-Philip. John Wiley & Sons. 2012. pp. 309-310.ISBN 9781118228432. Retrieved January 18, 2013.
- Höbarth, S.; Mayrhofer, R.. "A framework for on-device privilege escalation exploit execution on Android".Proc. IWSSI/SPMU 2011: 3rd International Workshop on Security and Privacy in Spontaneous Interaction and Mobile Phone Use, colocated with Pervasive 2011.
- Richi Jennings (December 27, 2011). "Yes! Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad... UNTETHERED". The Long View. ComputerWorld. Retrieved December 27, 2011.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document