Resume of Sulistiawaty "Ellison"
Mobile : 0401 725 095
4 Watervista Close, The Vines WA 6069
Email : email@example.com
Summary : A dedicated Administrative Assistant with several years of experiences in both General and Legal industries. Served as the primary contact for liaison between Management, Sales Person, Clients and other relevant Authorities. Maintained the business relations through written and oral communication skills, problem solving abilities, an eye for detail and high level confidentiality. Equally effected on any paced of working environment and culture
Past Employment Experiences:
1. Ray White (Uxcel) Morley From : Feb 2011 till March 2011 Real Estate Agency dealing with property services.
Held as Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to assist the company in handling the incoming calls and an assistant to the Property Manager to day to day administrative duties.
▪ Attended to the incoming calls and directing to the respective person;
▪ Attended to walk-in clients and assisted them with any inquiries;
▪ Responded to daily emails via MS Outlook and forwarded them to the necessaryrecipient;
▪ Assisted the Sales Representatives in placing their routine advertisements for publishing in The West or Sunday times;
▪ Liased and coordinate with the representative from the advertisement saidrtising company for any adjustments of the advertisement or amendment for via email and tele-communication;
▪ Processed of Property Sale new signage or input new actions as requested by the Sales Representatives via a 'Trident Sign' program;
▪ Processed and placed a gallery page or a full page advertisement for publishing in the 'Community News' as per requested by the Sales Representative via 'Promoter Ad.Ver.2.5 program;
▪ Opening of new listing files, entered details and informations of the new files into the Desktop system and sent out Sales letter to the vendors;
▪ Assisted the Property Manager in handling walk-ins public or phone calls in enquiring about property for lease home open timings and dates;
▪ Updated the vacancy listings for property for Lease; and
▪ Assisted in collection of signed Lease Agreement or Application of Lease, and ensuring all, pages are signed and initialed and all required documents required are in placed before handing it over to the Property Manager in charge.
Overall, I have obtained an eye for detail and customer relation etiquette skills in this job.
Reason of Leaving : Will obtain reason during interview
2. Arnold Suhr Qimpex Pte Ltd (Singapore) From March 2006 till June 2010
Based in Singapore 100%, a daughtr company of Arnold Suhr Qimpex (Netherlands), handling raw materials to the sales of final prducts.
Held as Administrative Assistant to the Office Manager inhandling day to day administration duties as assigned.
▪ Prepared the Purchase Order, Delivery Order and Invoices for products;
▪ Document management such as the fillings and data entry into the computer system;
▪ Handled all correspondences via written and oral communications with suppliers, shipping companies and the Head Office;
▪ Diary management for the Office Manager;
▪ Organized and managed travelling programs for the Office Manager and the Sales Manager;
▪ Prepared document materials for Internal and External Audit for the Office Manager;
▪ Ensured all documents are filled accordingly to its file; and
Handled all the corrsespondences and management of the office when the Office Manager travelled out and replenished the stationeries andanswering of phone calls.
Overall, I have achieved time management and set priorities to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document