1. Interview questions samples of Fashion brand manager
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Fashion brand manager?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Fashion brand manager?
• What are key tasks for Fashion brand manager?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Fashion brand manager?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Fashion brand manager?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Fashion brand manager?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Fashion brand manager?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Fashion brand manager?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Fashion brand manager
create interview questions for Fashion brand manager by yourself • Identify key tasks of Fashion brand manager.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, （KRAs, KPIs）.
• Use 5W1H(what, why, where, when, who, how) methods to create interview questions for Fashion brand manager.
3. Basic functions of fashion field
• In charge of selection of fabrics and textiles.
• Transfers the products from the designer and manufacturer to the consumers.
• Formulate good marketing strategies to increase sales.
• Anticipate customer preferences.
• Responsible for tracking profits and losses.
• Supervise sales, oversee production costs and create income projections for their company.
• Responsible for conceptualizing a fashion line for the target consumer and for the current season.
• Develop a group of products and/or accessories, and market them through venues such as boutiques or...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document