• Give me an example of a project or initiative you had to manage where you had to demonstrate your awareness of the economic and business environment. Were you successful?
• Can you describe a time when you used financial data to identify key business planning issues or concerns?
• Describe a time when you identified and capitalized on a market trend that enhanced your competitive advantage. How did you recognize the trend? What actions did you take? What was the outcome? • Describe a time when you effectively integrated financial, enterprise, and industry data and indicators into a strategic plan or initiative.
• Give me some examples of how people in other parts of the organization use your department or group as a resource. • Give me an example of a decision that was made in your area that had an adverse impact on another area or department. • Tell me about a decision you made that had an unexpected positive impact on another area or department.
• Give me an example of a time where your understanding of your organization enabled you to get something you needed that, had you lacked the understanding, you probably would not have gotten.
• Describe a time when politics at work affected your job. How did you deal with it?
• Tell me what steps you took to go about learning how your current organization works.
• Describe the culture of your organization and give an example of how work within this culture to achieve a goal. • Describe the things you consider and the steps you take in assessing the viability of a new idea or initiative.
• Tell me about a time when you used your knowledge of the organization to get what you needed.
1 What do you know about Life Insurance ?
(A) Life insurance is a contract that pledges payment of an amount to the person assured (or his nominee) on the happening of the event insured against.
The contract is valid for payment of the insured