International Business-Scheme of Work
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCE & POLICY STUDIES
BACHELOR IN CORPORATE ADMINISTRATION (Hons.) (AM225-BCA)
| Lecturer | Room | Phone No. | e-mail | Lecture class / | Puan Yus Aznita binti Ustadi | | | Tutorial class | Encik Azman bin Ayob | | | |
Course Code | Course Title | Evaluation | ADM 602 | International Business Environment | 5% quizzes | | | 15% Assignment Paper & Presentation | | 20% mid semester exam | | 60% final exam | | |
1. Hill, C.W.L. International Business – Competing in the Global Marketplace. McGraw-Hill 8th edition
1. Griffin, E.W. Pustay M.W. International Business. Pearson/Prentice Hall, 6th Edition, 2010 2. Czinkota, M.R. Ronkainnen, I.A. Moffet, M.H. Fundamentals of International Business 1st edition, Thomas South Western 2004 3. John Daniels, Lee Rodebaugh, Daniel Sullivan. International Business. Pearson/Prentice Hall, 12th Edition, 2008
Much of the success in the classroom can be traced to specific behaviors, which are often the same behavior that lead to success in carrers and life. Acceptable behaviors in the classroom include, but are not limited to:
* Respect: Show respect for your classmates and your instructor/facilitator by extending the same courtesies and considerations in your actions, speaking and attitude that you would want to receive. Show respect for yourself by being prepared in class and working to the best of your abilities. University level behavior is expected. You will be asked to leave if you engage in any inappropriate behavior during class. All cell phones must be on silent or vibrating mode.
* Accountability: The student is accountable for their success or failure in the class based upon their individual actions, efforts and skills.
* Integrity: Since you are receiving full credit for the course, the work submitted to earn the
References: 1. Griffin, E.W. Pustay M.W. International Business. Pearson/Prentice Hall, 6th Edition, 2010 2 3. John Daniels, Lee Rodebaugh, Daniel Sullivan. International Business. Pearson/Prentice Hall, 12th Edition, 2008 Classroom Behavior: