1. What is the name of the company Mark works for?
-ADM (Archers Daniels Midland) 2. The main character states that if you’re a stockholder, all you care about is-that corn goes in one end and profit comes out the other
3. Where does Mark Whitacre live during the movie?- Germany
4. How much money was ADM losing per month in the lysine business because of the virus?
7million per month 5. If you give chicken corn six months instead of
6. Where were the phone calls coming in?
-ADM Business line at home(actually his home line) 7. When first talking to the FBI agent, what was the main character thinking about?
-Ties 8. What does the back of the business card say?-FBI is coming at 10pm
9. What is Mark’s wife’s name?
10. What is the FBI agent’s name?
-Agent Brian Sheppard
11. Why is Mark talking to the FBI agent in his car?
-Because he needs to tell them about ADM’s involvement 12. Mark states that he was coached to tell the FBI to tell that the caller called on the business line and not on his personal line. Mark goes on to state that the information he has is based on
-price fixing in the Lysine business 13. Who at the phone company supposedly called Mark’s wife to tell him his personal home phone is tapped?
- Regina 14. Regina is the capital of
15. Which type of product placement is in the scene where they were talking about not cooperating with the FBI?
- 16. Which of the following is not one of the reasons Mark is talking to the FBI out of the blue?
-He is talking to them cuz he doesent approve of what theyre doing and making him do. He’s a bio-chemist pulled into the business side. Feels bad about lying to everyone, says hes a white hat and everyone else is a black hat 17. Mark implies his parents died
-in a car accident
18. Who did Mark say he was adopted by?
-wealthy man from Ohioh who owned amusement parks 19. Mark adopted how many children of his own?-2
20. What kind of pool does Mark like?- Indoor
21. What is Mark’s favorite part of his body?
22. When talking about the tapes, the FBI agent tells Mark that if he doesn’t cooperate he will end up being a
-defendant 23. Why did Mark say he is 0014 (Double-O Fourteen)?-hes twice as smart as 007
24. What is the new policy when meeting wit the Japanese?
- pat them down for wires 25. How does Mark respond to this?- freaks out and gets ancy saying he didn’t get the memo
26. What does Mark do during the meeting that the FBI is monitoring?
-Looks at the camera and gives thumbs up and messes with the device in his breifcase 27. From the perspective of the Justice department, the meeting was not enough because the word(s) __Agreement______________ was not used.
28. Where do they go next to record the next meeting?-Hawaii
29. What happens at the meeting in Hawaii?-Mark gets everyone to state that they are in Agreement
30. What do the FBI agents carry around with them as a reminder for what they are doing?-A pic of mark and his family
31. Mark had aspirations of
-Running ADM after everyone gets fired(Next president of ADM) 32. Mark thinks he is going to be okay in the company
-Tue (he continuously asks the fbi agents if they think he will be ok in the company and they just keep telling him to tell them that he is cooperating with the government and that he should get an attorney to represent him)He is not really gonna be ok at the company they said the corporate culture will change some for him 33. The “A” in ADM, Archer, died-choked to death on a chicken bone in 1947
34. Those in the company think that the most the company will get is a
- 10 yr deal maybe a Fine 35. Mark told all of the following about the raid except
-Secretary Liz, Cathy Dordy, Kirk Schmidt, 36. Mark tells ADM that he is working with the FBI.
37. Mark eventually tells ADM that he is going to use his own attorney and not one hired by the company?
-True 38. How many tapes did Mark make?
39. How long did Mark work as an informant?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document