10 WAYS TO IMPROVE
1. Forgive others and yourself:
Life is too short to hold on to regrets, grudges or disappointments. Free yourself by forgiving others and yourself and letting go of any negative energy.
2. Practice gratitude and appreciation:
Focus on everything good in your life and you will feel grateful. Also, appreciate the wonderful people around you.
3. Live each day as though it were your last:
In that way, you will be living in a state of purpose with non-attachment to people or things and in one of love.
4. Meditate or pray:
You open up a direct link between yourself and spirituality when you meditate or pray. You come closer to your creator energy and experience peace, clarity and joy. You will reach a balanced state between your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual realms.
5. Suspend judgement:
Judgement energy is dense, dark and heavy. Let go of judging and criticising others and yourself. Everyone is on a different path and some appear to be farther ahead on theirs than others. No path is better or worse than another. Learn to accept.
6. View every experience as a gift:
If you look back at occurrences in your life, you can easily see how even the worst situations ended up teaching you valuable lessons. This resulted in putting you in the perfect place for your continuing development.
7. Stay consciously aware of all your thoughts and feelings: It is easy to fall into bad patterns of complaining and feeling like a victim of society and your life. When you catch yourself in the negative zone, switch to one of gratitude and positive thinking.
8. Treat your physical body as your temple:
Your body is the only vehicle you've been given for this ride called life. The better you care for your body by eating a healthy, balanced diet, by following a regular exercise routine and by giving your body the rest it requires, the more you will feel increased vitality.
9. View the world through the eyes of a child:...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document