1. You are an ant. Convince an anteater to not eat you.
1. Explain three different ways to eat an Oreo cookie.
1. Tell us about a nickname you have and how you got it.
1. Convince us to vote for you as president of the USA.
1. Explain three uses for a pencil besides for writing.
1. Read us a letter you might write home when you are staying at a circus training summer camp. 1. Tell us about your summer plans.
1. Convince us that homework is harmful to your health.
1. Tell us about your favorite pet and why it should win the Greatest Pet Ever award. 1. If you were an animal, what would you be?
1. You are a salesperson trying to sell us the shirt you have on. 1. Explain how a smart person might not be wise.
1. If you were the teacher, how would our class be different? 1. Tell us about the hardest thing you have ever done.
1. You are a mad scientist. Tell us about your latest invention. 1. You are a famous sports player. Describe your best moment of a game. 1. You are a famous rock star. Explain what the lyrics of your latest hit song mean. 1. Tell us about the best job.
1. Explain the benefits of drinking milk.
1. Tell us how to become a millionaire.
1. Tell us about the best dream you've ever had.
1. Create a myth that explains why pelicans have large beaks. 1. Tell us how to make a new friend.
1. Tell us about the most fun recess activity.
1. Tell us about your favorite holiday.
1. Tell us how to make your favorite meal.
1. Explain which came first: the chicken or the egg.
1. Explain the rules to your favorite game.
1. If everything in the world had to change to the same color, what color would you choose and why? 1. Explain how you would use a hat to catch butterflies. Be sure to 1. identify the type of hat that is required.
1. You are a piece of paper. Describe how we should use you before you get recycled. 1. Explain how to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document