My name is Natayah S. Bryan.
I have attended Sanford brown Institute and received a certificate in Medical Assisting.
The only language I speak is English.
English composition is important because it develops analytical thinking by students tempting to think beyond the obvious and use critically to explore other possibilities.
We study English because it teaches you how to write clearly and effectively.
It is important to voice your opinions, when you have facts that support your opinion.
The difference between the two is Formal is a more professional way to talk and causal is when talking to friends and family.
Formal: Political Speech or letter.
A. Inappropriate formal: Jokes.
1. A thesis statement is a statement of what you plan to support, discuss, or prove in an essay.
2. A topic sentence is the first sentence in a paragraph. Supporting Evidence is details that support the topic of the story or paper. A Concluding Sentence is the last sentence of a paragraph(s); it summarizes everything that you just wrote about. It is important because it gives them an easier way to express their feelings and emotions. The Nobel Prize in Literature 2009 was awarded to Herta Müller. The Amazon Kindle is the premier electronic book reader. It will change reading in a way that book readers won’t buy hard backs anymore, they’ll download on their kindle. Top 5 books on the New York Times List are:
• Fifty shades of Grey
• Fifty shades Darker
• Calico Joe
• Fifty shades Freed
• The Lucky One 5 books from the 2011 Harvard Summer Institute Reading List in 2011 are:
• Aging Well, by George Vaillant
• A Mind at a Time, by Mel Levine
• The Anatomy of Racial Inequality, by Glenn Loury
• Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy
• The Autobiography of Malcolm X by William Fitzsimmons Following types of essay development strategies:
A. A narration is a spoken or written account of connected events.
B. A Description is a spoken or