Impact of piracy and relative legislation on PC games industry in Bangladesh
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY BANGLADESH
Declaration and Statement of Authorship:
1. I/we hold a copy of this assignment, which can be produced if the original is lost/ damaged.
2. This assignment is my/our original work and no part of it has been copied from any other student’s work or from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made.
3. No part of this assignment has been written for me/us by any other person except where such collaboration has been authorized by the lecturer/teacher concerned and is clearly acknowledged in the assignment.
4. I/we have not previously submitted or currently submitting this work for any other course/unit.
5. This work may be reproduced, communicated, compared and archived for the purpose of detecting plagiarism.
6. I/we give permission for a copy of my/our marked work to be retained by the School for review and comparison, including review by external examiners.
I/We understand that
7. Plagiarism is the presentation of the work, idea or creation of another person as though it is your own. It is a form of cheating and is a very serious academic offence that may lead to expulsion from the University. Plagiarized material can be drawn from, and presented in, written, graphic and visual form, including electronic data, and oral presentations. Plagiarism occurs when the origin of the material used is not appropriately cited.
8. Enabling plagiarism is the act of assisting or allowing another person to plagiarize or to copy your work.
August 16, 2007
Ehsan Uddin Ahmed
American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB).
Subject: Submission of Report on Piracy & relative Legislation on PC Games industry in Bangladesh.