ISA 650 Final Exam Study Guide & Sample Questions
Indicate whether the statement is true or false.
1. Congress has not written any legislation that has significant impact on Federal IT Security Policy.
2. Congress established the Office of Science and Technology Policy in 1976 with a broad mandate to advise the President and others within the Executive Office of the President on the effects of science and technology on domestic and international affairs.
3. The 1976 Act that established OSTP also authorizes it to lead interagency efforts to develop and implement sound science and technology policies and budgets, and to work with the private sector, …show more content…
Copyright © 2010, Raymond J. Curts. All Rights Reserved.
Page 13 of
ISA 650 Final Exam Study Guide
Select the best match from the selections below.
Match each legislation with it’s most significant impact on Federal IT Security Policy.
(No answer should be used more than once.)
a. Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996
b. Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995
c. E-Government Act of 2002
d. Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) of 2002
e. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996
f. Computer Security Act of 1987
g. Information Technology Management Reform Act (ITMRA) of 1996
h. Homeland Security Act (HSA)
i. Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA)
j. Counterfeit Access Device and Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CADCFAA)
72. Also known as the Clinger-Cohen Act.
73. Requires the creation of computer security plans, and the appropriate training of system users or owners where the systems house sensitive information.
74. Requires the establishment of national standards for electronic health care transactions and national identifiers for providers, health insurance plans, and