Human Resources Management– Case Study
Human resource management refers to a series of human resources policies and the corresponding management activities. These activities include corporate human resources strategy, employee recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management, compensation management, staff flow management, employee relationship management, employee safety and health management, etc. Namely: enterprise modern management method, is used to obtain (candidate), human resource development (education), maintain (retention) and using the () of choose and employ persons to plan, organize, command, control and coordination and a series of activities, achieve finally realize enterprise development goals of a management behavior.
"Person" is the most important assets of the organization, as well as a key element of competitiveness. Therefore, whether it's agency, a government agency, or institutional investor pay more and more attention to talent cultivation, even invested large sums of money for education and training. The purpose of cultivating talents is organizational overall capacity development, to promote or maintain continuity and core competence of the experience. Thus, organization development and talent cultivation has direct and close relations, can even assert that an organization attaches great importance to develop and sustain the result, will lose their competitiveness, and face relentless elimination. "Training" development is the main mode of cultivating talents, and is the most widely coverage, the most far-reaching organizational function. Competence in the developer, and then stimulate their potential, education training has an important contribution. Ability of each employee's qualification, however, unable to adopt a set of universal nature of training methods, therefore, how to classify, in accordance with the "talent" planning and organizational development needs, and from the "knowledge", "attitude", "techniques" concerns curriculum design, the selection of competency of the lecturer, is the most important issues for each training professionals. In the 21st century today, the changes of economic environment, the change of social values, the explosion of the information and the progress of science and technology, in the challenge their training worker's professional ability, only by constantly enrich and learning, to stay ahead, and to provide greater contribution to an organization, exert forces the key to cultivating talents, promote organization towards a more hopeful tomorrow.
The content of the human resource management：
(1) Job analysis and design. The nature of enterprise each work position, structure, responsibilities, processes, and qualified for this position staff's quality, knowledge, skills, etc., on the basis of information obtained in the investigation and analysis, write a job description and job specification such as the personnel file management.
(2) Human resource planning. The enterprise hr strategy into long-term goal, plan and policy measures, including human resources present situation analysis, future prediction and balance of supply and demand, ensure enterprise when needed to get the human resources required.
(3) The employee recruitment and selection. According to the requirements of human resource planning and job analysis, recruitment and selection for the enterprise required human resources and employment arrangements to a certain post.
(4) Performance evaluation. For the employee's contribution to the enterprise within a certain amount of time and work performance appraisal and evaluation, feedback in time, in order to enhance and improve employee's work performance, and training for employees, promotion, payment and so on provides the basis for personnel decisions
(5) The compensation management. Including basic salary, performance pay, bonuses, allowances and benefits such as salary structure design and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document