Step by step instructions on how to put up an autumn display.
1. Remove previous display using a staple remover.
2. Put backing paper onto the wall using a staple gun.
3. Leave your grey backing paper off the wall so you are able to decorate it.
4. Using the leaves provided paint them red and brown.
5. Print a border around the edge of the grey paper using the painted leaves.
6. Allow the paint to dry for approximately 10minutes.
7. Whilst waiting for the paint to dry get the letter templates A U T U M N and draw around them onto card.
8. Once you have drawn around the letter templates cut the letters out.
9. Mix brown, red and orange paint together and paint the letters.
10. Allow the paint to dry for approximately 10minutes.
11. Whilst you are waiting for the paint to dry prepare the clouds by cutting cloud shapes out of card.
12. Next glue cotton wool onto the cloud cut outs to add effect.
13. Once you have done the clouds stick the letters A U T U M N across the top of the grey backing paper. (Remember to have to paper landscape).
14. Then glue the clouds at the top of the page.
15. Cut around the Autumn Days hymn provided and stick it to the left hand side of the grey backing paper.
16. Cut around the tree template provided and stick slightly to the right of the grey backing paper.
17. Then glue any left over leaves around the Autumn Days hymn.
18. Finally staple your backing paper onto the wall.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document