How to drive a Manual car and drift it.
1. Make sure transmission is in neutral
2. Press brake and clutch in at the same time while simultaneously releasing the e-brake 3. With the two pedals pressed in turn the key
4. Put car in first gear
5. Release brake while pressing the accelerator slowly while releasing the clutch slowly until it gets slightly past its grab point 6. When accelerating don’t let the revs per minute go past 3-4 before shifting into your next gear.
How to drift.
1. Accelerate as fast as you can.
2. Right before going into a corner drop form 3rd gear into 2nd gear 3. Swerve the steering wheel to the right quickly
4. Jolt the steering wheel to the left quickly while popping the clutch 5. Turn wheel to the left and flutter the accelerator
6. Use e-brake or hydro break if necessary.
7. Keep a consistent speed of 50mph-90mph
Please join StudyMode to read the full document